Consists of Antigua, Barbuda, Montserrat and Anguilla
Dominant Culture: British
Several smaller islands that where originally discovered by the Spanish but later settled by the English.
Points of Interest Edit
- Codrington town, Barbuda island. Site of several slave rebellions during the 1740's. There is still a lot of tension there.
- Indian cave, Barbuda island. There are several native petroglyphs in this cave.
- Soufrière Hills volcano, Montserrat.
Notable Inhabitants Edit
- William Mathew, Jr. Governor of Leeward Islands.
- William Codrington, plantation owner on Barbuda.
Link Sites Edit
- Indian Cave (2nd ring)
- Codrington town (3rd ring)